We have combined the most frequently asked questions about shower steamers to this blog post, so you're welcome to learn about the benefits of these amazing in-home spa aromatherapy pleasures in more details.
1. What are aromatherapy shower steamers?
Shower steamers are small round disks that fizz and release essential oils into your shower to deliver an aromatherapeutic effect transforming every shower into a wellness retreat. If you prefer a shower to a bath, think of shower steamers as bath bombs for your shower.
They are also known as shower bombs, shower fizzies, shower discs, shower tablets, or shower melts.
2. Are shower steamers the same as bath bombs?
Bath bombs and shower steamers are not the same for many reasons. But the main reason is that shower steamers contain a higher concentration of essential oils, and not intended use is to interact with the skin directly.
3. Benefits of shower steamers
- Shower steamers are more practical than bath bombs.
- Shower steamers do not require a tub full of water or not increase your water bill.
- They have strong scents and last longer than bath bombs
- Shower steamers create an amazing, aromatherapeutic experience
- Different essential oils deliver different therapeutic effects. Ex; calming, relaxing, relieving congestions.
- The post-cleaning step is minimal—no need to clean the tub
4. What are shower steamers made of?
Shower steamers mainly consist of baking soda, citric acid, and essential oils. They are also known as shower bombs, shower fizzies, shower tablets, or shower melts.
5. How do aromatherapy shower steamers work?
Shower steamers activate by wetting, they bubble up and release vapors filled with the scent of essential oils into the air, creating an enjoyable steam room effect. Breath in and experience the magic of aroma.
6. How to use shower steamers? Our guide on where to place and NOT to use.
How to use it?
- Remove plastic or foil from the tablet and place it on the shower floor
- Best to insert under a light stream. Avoid heavy stream areas!
- Make sure the tablet is not submerged
- Breath in deep and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy
- Rinse any residue left after you've finished
7. Helpful tips & tricks:
- Create a nice hot shower to generate steam, which is powerful enough to release the essential oils in the product.
- Avoid letting the shower tablet get too wet. We recommend getting the shower steamer tablet wet when activating it only. Then place it in a corner area to avoid direct stream - this will extend the life of the product.
- You can easily also use it in your bathtub while taking a shower if you do not have a shower corner (but don't throw it into bath water to take a bath!
It entirely depends on the formulas. Unlike other shower tablets available in the market, CLEVERFY Shower Steamers are non-toxic, non-slip, vegan, and cruelty-free for a complete feel-good experience.